Remir Mukumov's personal website
More than 20 years of practical experience with projects in airports, roads, energy, hospitals, education
Accredited PPP Trainer
Certified Energy Manager (CEM®)
Certified Measurement and Verification Professional (CMVP®)
Accredited trainer in public-private partnership
Practitioner with huge experience
Dec 2019 - Present
• Certified CP³P Foundation Trainer • More than 500 public-sector officials successfully passed the Certified Public-Private Partnership Professional (CP³P) Exam
Oct 2018 - Dec 2019
• PPP Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan drafted and adopted • PPP Development Agency was established • Solar photovoltaic plant and Hemodialysis centers achieved commercial and financial closure as PPP projects
Oct 2016 - Oct 2018
• Over 300 projects screened, of which 6 approved by the Board
• Exit in 16 projects: IRR 22 to 53%
• Consulting services were rendered for the sum of more than 250 million rubles
Mar 2014 - Oct 2016
RAESCO has many goals and tasks regarding the consolidation of the position of the professional community organizations working in the field of energy conservation and energy efficiency. First of all, these are the tasks aimed at developing the energy activity in all spheres of the national economy, including the housing sector, public sector, industry, housing and communal services sector, settlements lighting, and other areas.
Jul 2010 - Oct 2016
• ESCO TyumenEnergo is a subsidiary of the biggest Russian energy distribution company responsible for implementing renewable energy solutions, energy efficiency and retrofitting.
сент. 2009 – июнь 2010
• Developed energy efficiency standards for lighting and electric equipment.
• Revised construction and sanitary regulations (SNiP, MGSN and, SanPiN).
• Developed replicable energy-efficient lighting programs (inc., energy audit, development of typical technical solutions, selection of the equipment and suppliers).
• Implemented the project (organization of tenders, installation and erection works).
• Implemented short-term monitoring requirements.
• Engaged in solicitation of private investors.
Sep 2009 - Jun 2010
• Responsible for identification and execution of PPPs on behalf of six regions (Ural Regions).
• Developed Salekhard-Nadym Railroad (200 km), 152 MW Thermal Power Plant, amongst others.
Mar 2007 - Apr 2008
• Prepared the regional development forecasts for the federal government and federal investment programs for the Russian regions .
• Oversaw allocation of budgetary monies from the contingency fund of the Russian Federation.
• Coordinated experts to draft federal PPP law and bylaws.
Nov 2005 - Feb 2007
• Implemented urban planning and housing codes for a national affordable housing program.
• Duties included tariff regulation for utilities, fostering competition in public housing and utilities, developing social support measures for vulnerable populations, attracting private investors to build and manage public housing and utilities.
Mar 2003 - Sep 2005
• Forecast regional economic development, government income budgeting.
• Prepared performance-based budgets.
• Developed measurement and evaluation (M&E) tools based upon social and economic indicators.
• Implemented a public sector employee retaining and motivation system.
• Revised public procurement policies to better meet the social and economic needs of the region.
Sep 2001 - Feb 2003
Developed a financial and economic recovery program.
• Developed tariff regulation based on industrial and investment program of regional organizations.
• Improved effectiveness of housing and public utilities organizations.
• Implemented first Russian PPP in water sector (OJSC Water Supply Company of Ishim)
May 1997 - Aug 2001
• Led the department of housing and municipal services.
• Oversaw competitive bidding for municipal property management contracts, energy efficiency of district heating and water supply systems, subsidy program for citizens for housing and utilities.
• Developed city PPP program in water supply system and in public transport.
Jun 1993 - May 1997
• Prepared and implemented a municipal privatization program involving public transport, utility sectors
Certificate in Company Direction.
International qualification for work in the boards of directors of joint stock companies
Master in International Economics, Diploma with Honors
Master in Transport Economics